Secretary Widnall Answer

From: MarkFarmer@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 02:23:09 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Secretary Widnall Answer

   I conducted an interview with Air Force Secretary Shelia Widnall last week
for an upcoming story in Popular Science. My last question to her and her
reply is as follows:

     Q: "Over the past couple months there have been many rumors floating
about that one or two previously unaknowledged aircraft may be unveiled at
the Nellis 50th Aniversary Air Tattoo."

     A: "I am not aware of any plans to introduce any NEW aircraft at the
50th Aniversary Air Tattoo".  (emphasis added)

     Keep your eyes to the sky and I'll see you at the show.

                                                   -Agent X