Re: Cult Members' Area 51 Meeting: Unknown

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 07:42:08 -0800
Subject: Re: Cult Members' Area 51 Meeting: Unknown

Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 10:14:57 -0500 (EST)
From: Christopher Zguris <czguris@interport.net>

A report on CNN included an interview with a car washer who was close
friends with one of the cult members. Just before their mass suicide, the
cult member visited the car washer and gave him a hologram pendant with an
alien on it which came from a UFO convention. I _think_ Las Vegas was
mentioned, by I _know_ a UFO convention was. Perhaps the press got the right
city, but the wrong time?

          Christopher Zguris  -  czguris@interport.net  -  Uhhh, Ear?
          Parting out my 1991: http://www.users.interport.net/~czguris
                                HSTA, HRCA, AMA

From: Glenn

That might have been the big Laughlin loonfest in January.