Fort Devens, Mass., CONCENTRATION CAMP

From: frcy362@stumail.frc.mass.edu
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 1997 09:51:12 -0400
Subject: Fort Devens, Mass., CONCENTRATION CAMP

In the past month, the former site of Cutler Army Hospital has taken on
a new look. Six foot bardbed-wire-topped fences, locked gates, and at
least seven remote-operated surveillance cameras have been installed.
But then there are the signs..."BUREAU OF PRISONS, UNITED STATES
DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE...RESTRICTED AREA...", "FEDERAL PRISON
CONSTRUCTION AREA...", etc. There are several vehicles (Jeep Cherokees
and Plymouth Acclaims) bearing license plates that are from the
Department of Justice parksed outside of the construction office. Inside
of the office, my inquiries of why the signs/fences/government vehicles
were around were met with a stern "No comment." Well, I received varied
outside the prison compound and who was more than happy to talk) told me
that there were 40 separate "containment areas" (his exact words) within
the compound, and that he KNOWS OF AT LEAST ONE UNDERGROUND FACILITY
there that has been designed to accomodate prisoners. I pressed him to
tell me who the prison was intended for, and I am convinced he told all
that he knew when he said that it was "for people whom the Federal
government has determined to be mentally unstable." In other words,
Constitutionally-minded partiots are not exempt in the eyes of Uncle
Sam. I desperately need other peoples' input concerning this. I have
several full-color photographs of what can be seen from the road
available and plan on making a VHS video either using night vision
devices or during a day when there is little activity. Anybody have any
ideas? Respond by posting; any e-mail address above is false and will
not send mail to me. Thank you...