Area 51alien interrogation video clip

From: Christopher Corkum
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 12:54:49 +0000
Subject: Area 51alien interrogation video clip

It seems to me just from seeing the photo from Art Bell's site that this
new alien footage that debuts today on "Strange Universe" resembles the
greys of NBC's "Dark Skies",thier 2-part season ender has been delayed
for some time now,& I wonder if this could be footage from,or a test by
the effects company that handles the series for publicity. Just a
thought...
-Christopher