No Copyright on Alien Interrogation Tape

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 19:17:28 -0800
Subject: No Copyright on Alien Interrogation Tape

>From: Robert Knight <blacksun@ix.netcom.com>
>Subject: Area 51 Alien tape on Strange Universe
>
>This tape was one of the worst public rip offs that I have seen. If this
>indeed was done at Area 51 it belongs to the tax payers, and I suggest
>that anyone stupid enough to buy this tape should make millions of
>copies and give them out free.

Blacksun is right!

If this was indeed made by the government, then by definition there is
no copyright.  All citizens are free to copy it.

This would apply only to the "interview" itself, not any surrounding
material like analysis by "experts" (worthless anyway).

Hmmm, as soon as it comes out, the Research Center could start selling
an edited version for, say, $5 each, instead of the $30+ they are going
to want retail.

Great idea!

|         Glenn Campbell - Benevolent Cult Leader         |
| Area 51 Research Center            campbell@ufomind.com |
| Las Vegas Annex                  http://www.ufomind.com |
| * JOIN MY CULT - peace, love, free buffet, no suicide * |