AREA51.NET seeks partner.

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 07:31:14 -0800
Subject: AREA51.NET seeks partner.

Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 00:55:07 -0700
To: webmaster@ufomind.com
From: pitchie@scruznet.com (Michael Larsen)
Subject: AREA51.NET

Webmaster,

Please feel free to pass this information on to those in your organization
who may be interested in this information.

Let me introduce myself.   My name is Michael Larsen, and I own the domain
AREA51.NET.  This message is not an advertisement, and I'm not selling a
product.  In fact, I'm not an ISP, and I'm not representing any company. I
ran across your sight tonight and thought I'd drop you an email about a
possible opportunity at AREA51.NET  Please read on.

A few months ago, I was surfing the web for info about UFO's, Area51,
Roswell, the Philadelphia Experiment, and other such curiosities, and
stumbled upon www.area51.com.  To my dismay, the site was not developed,
and had only one page with a poorly drawn logo on it.  So, I tried checking
out www.area51.org.  At least the site had something to do with area51,
however there was very little information available, and no real point for
it's existence outside of a plug for the ufo watchers organization.  After
doing multiple searches using Yahoo, InfoSeek, and other search engines, I
found plenty of content, but at sites with domains that really do no
justice to the content.

This is where AREA51.net comes in.  After doing some domain searches, I
found that Area51.net was not taken, so I purchased this domain with the
hope of gathering a large amount of information about government
conspiracies, ufo's, and other paranormal subject matter.  I am currently
looking for a partner or group of partners to help mold a structure, and
create a Mega-site where web surfers can find the earlier mentioned
information and resources without having to search all over the web.  I
believe that this site has a big potential to draw hits and advertisers.
Good domain names are hard to come by these days, and I believe that AREA51
is a great name to build on.  I'm not writing this note asking for
financial partnerships, rather, to open up a dialog with good content
providers, such as yourself.  I do not want to create a site of links only,
neither do I want to steal content or create all new content.  I believe
there is a great deal of content out there, sites where individuals have
already spent many hours researching their subjects, and developing their
site.  There are all kinds of possibilities for AREA51.NET.  If you would
like to discuss some of these ideas, have ideas of your own, or simply have
questions or comments about this project, please contact me via email.

Thank you for your time,
Michael Larsen

From: Glenn Campbell

The Research Center purchased the area51.com domain a couple of
years ago, but as it was being transferred to us, InterNIC somehow lost
the registration, and someone else grabbed it.  It was actually a good
thing, since the name is too limiting.  We were forced to broaden our
horizons with "ufomind.com".  We then had a fresh name that we could
define as we wished.

|         Glenn Campbell - Benevolent Cult Leader         |
| Area 51 Research Center            campbell@ufomind.com |
| Las Vegas Annex                  http://www.ufomind.com |
| * JOIN MY CULT - peace, love, free buffet, no suicide * |