Fear from Las Vegas locals reported by convention visitor

From: Miles Johnston <101341.2055@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 07:42:00 -0800
Subject: Fear from Las Vegas locals reported by convention visitor

A broadcast friend of mine, also an abductee, Frankie McClaughlin of
radio station Q102.9FM, Londonderry, Northern Ireland, was at the NAB, in
Las Vegas recently. [National Association of Broadcasters convention]

He wanted to get to Area 51 and see the "aliens".

He asked around for some stuff on the site, and A-le-Inn.

What he got was story after story, from taxi drivers, cleaners, Joe
public, as we say.

Of FEAR:-  lists of missing persons.  Stories of Greys in the desert.
Stories of trucks forced off the highway near Boulder,.. and Saucers
sitting in the middle of the road.

I was up at Beaver Damn just off Mesquite 2 years ago.  We "smelt" the
aliens.  Saw about 16 small red lights, and "shimmers".

My S-VHS Camcorder was burned out... its autofocus circuits were over
loaded.  My Flash gun on the Canon was destroyed.

The local guide said the place was some kind of Grey base,..  but with
interdimensional aspects.

In Cornwall, down the old mines, they called them the "Knockers".  Our
guide to the area, had his gun, and flaslight (we call it a torch in
Ireland).. ripped out of his hand, by an unknown alien figure, before
fled for his life, down a glass like tunnel, in the area.

Locals told my friend never to go out, without at least a group of 10 or
more, as too many people are disappearing.

Similar stuff happens in a place called RAF Bentwaters in Suffolk,
England.  Also RAF Portreath, in Cornwall.  Where the British make mauch
of the stuff used in "the Program":- Project Mannequin. This is where
they MAKE Greys, for use by Human programmers..  at RAF Peasemore, near
the Appleton Labs, in Berkshire.

Regards,
Miles J