Agent X Appearance on MTV, April 27

From: MarkFarmer@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 16:58:21 -0800
Subject: Agent X Appearance on MTV, April 27

  I will, or I should say, my alter ego Agent X will appear on the
critically-acclaimed program ZOO-TV on MTV this coming Sunday the 27th.  The
episode is about real alternative lifestyles -- a production crew came to
Juneau and we cheesed-up some simulated X activities. Check your local TV
guide for show time -- it will be in the late evening right before 120
Minutes. Enjoy.

                                                 -X

[Agent X is a world renowned military authority and media magnet, previously
known for his appearance on the Encounters Area 51 segment. --GC]