Sean Morton on Alien Video

From: Joseph C Y-------
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 13:25:22 -0800
Subject: Sean Morton on Alien Video

I was just looking through the ufomind site and I stumbled onto something
very interesting.  I was an Glenns ling for Sean Morton and there was a
posting about an interview he did on Art Bell.  In this intervies Mr
Morton tells a story about a friend of his that is producing a video of an
Alien Interrogation that supposedly took place at Area 51.  They
supposedly got the tape from someone who smuggled the tape out wrapped
around his hand.  Obviously this is our video.  My point is, that if the
person who produced this video is connected with Sean Morton, obviously he
has some serious credibility problems.  BTW this interview took place on
March 13th.  Before and public announcement was made I believe.  The video
is described in some detail and may be interesting reading for anyone who
is actually considering buying this trash.

the site is http:///www.ufomind.com/ufo/iufo/1997/mar/u15-010.shtml

I always thought that you could tell a lot about someone by looking at
those who they associate with.

Joe

"How do you shoot the devil in the back..What if you miss?"
Joseph C Y------- jcy@U.Arizona.EDU