Location: Area 51 > List > 1997 > Dec > Here

Kudos for Ufomind from UFO Magazine

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 15:58:12 -0800

UFOMIND: http://www.ufomind.com - Simply put, the single best
UFO site we have found out there. First reviewed in our
September/October 1997 issue, UFOMIND is a site which has
accomplished the seemingly impossible. Glenn Campbell has somehow
managed to compile virtually every bit of information on UFOs on
the Web into an amazingly easy-to-navigate archive of everything
you could possibly want to know about the subject. It's not only
the biggest UFO site on the web; it's also the best organized.
Thousands of links, hundreds of researchers, organized and
crossreferenced by several levels and categories. And UFOMIND
adds links daily. "The Mothership" is the place where any real
UFO websearch should begin.

                            -- UFO Magazine
                               Dec 97/Feb 98, Webwatch Column

| Submissions to: <area51@lists.best.com>
|
| RELEVANCE OF THIS MESSAGE: Self-congratulation
|
| Index: Ufomind Kudos

Area 51 > List > 1997 > Dec > Here

This page: http://www.aliensonearth.com/area51/list/1997/dec/a05-001.shtml   (7/19/18 17:09)

Created: Dec 5, 1997