Location: Area 51 > List > 1997 > Dec > Here

Mailing List Name Change

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 20:42:50 -0800

Beginning with the next message you receive, the name of this
mailing list is changing from AREA 51 to UFOMIND.

The reason for this change is that "Area 51" -- the base in the
Nevada desert -- is no longer our main focus. Instead, we intend
this list to serve more of a supporting role for the Ufomind
website. All the topics previously covered by the AREA 51 list
will be covered on the UFOMIND list, but we want more flexibility
in posting messages that are not connected to the original
charter.

More info on the expanded topics of this list will be posted here
later.

For email subscribers, the only obvious change is that "AREA 51:"
in the title will be changed to "UFOMIND:".

There will be new addresses for submissions and subscriptions...

   Submissions: ufomind@lists.best.com

To unsubscribe from this list, send the word "unsubscribe" in the
body of a message to the address above.  (However, unsubscribe
requests may not work for the next few hours.  If you continue to
receive messages, try unsubscribing again.)

As part of the transition, you will probably receive a message
with the title "Command/Request Response".  This message can be
ignored.

Messages will continue to be archived at
http://www.ufomind.com/area51/list/, although this could change
later. If the archive address changes, only new messages will be
stored at the new address.  All existing messages will remain
archived at their original URLs.

Glenn

| Submissions to: <ufomind@lists.best.com>
|
| RELEVANCE OF THIS MESSAGE: List administration

Area 51 > List > 1997 > Dec > Here

This page: http://www.aliensonearth.com/area51/list/1997/dec/a05-002.shtml   (7/26/14 9:08)

Created: Dec 5, 1997