Misc.: Mystery Latitude, Holloman Film, Keyboard [6 msgs]

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1997 16:16:01 -0800
Subject: Misc.: Mystery Latitude, Holloman Film, Keyboard [6 msgs]

WHAT'S THE LATITUDE, KENNETH?

From: library@email.sjsu.edu
To: area51@lists.best.com
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 1997 11:24:29 -0800

Go to 152 degrees west by 35 degrees north to find the latest info on
all you wanted to know

[The best I can figure, that's in the Pacific Ocean north of Hawaii.
-- GC]

HOLLOMAN FILM

Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 22:26:54 -0800 (PST)
From: "UFOMUSEUM/SF,CA" <ufobfmuseum@value.net>
Subject: AREA 51: Holloman AFB film?

     Re below, I believe that this is the film that astronaut Gordon Cooper
is referring to in arecent National Enquirer article which you can read c/o
INFOSEEK  under Gordon Cooper.
 Also, a Robt. Emmenegger was involved, maybe, but once the film was sent
off, it
never came back.......

                                           Erik Beckjord

OPINION

From: TomC7797@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 05:45:41 -0500 (EST)
To: padrone@iconn.net, area51@lists.best.com
Subject: Re: AREA 51: Area 51 FOIA request

     I think that the U.S. Government will never tell anyone what is in Area
51. They will always keep things from us. Something will come up that won't
allow they to let out the information. They will always say that A51 is
there. I would love it if they did let the information out to the public.
They have been keeping things from us for a very long time. The Manhattan
Project, for example. No one knew of this almost to the day it was used. What
do you people out there think about this?

VISITING AREA 51

Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 00:09:18 -0500
From: Tom meeks <TMeeks@macs.net>
To: area51@lists.best.com
Subject: This is scary stuff

Hey, Mr.Info
I am getting a new car this week and I want to take it to Area 51 this
spring,and also Rachel Nevada.I have always been interested in Area 51.
I need to see for myself.Am I putting my self at risk by being there?
And can you please direct me to somewhere I can get tourist info,so I
now where to go when I get to Nevada.Thank you.

--------------------

From: RMahan6025@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 10:24:37 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Visiting Area 51

We are coming out to Las Vegas in May and would like to visit Area 51 as my
boyfriend is a real UFO buff. Should we just rent a car to get there, or are
there any tours, etc, out of Vegas? Any info would be appreciated. You can
email me at RMahan6025 @aol.com  Thank you

[Sigh! No time to explain.  There's nothing much to do here, and coming
here probably isn't the best way to spend a precious vacation, but if you
insist on coming, my Area 51 Viewer's Guide is helpful. See
http://www.ufomind.com/catalog/v/vg -- GC

ALIAN AUTOPSY KEYBOARD [Off topic, but neat keyboard]

From:   76750.2717@CompuServe.COM (BOB SHELL)
To:     BlindCopyReceiver@, @
Date: 97-01-30 11:04:39 EST

Take a look at http://datahand.com

Looks to me like the control panels from the debris footage re-engineered for
five-fingered hands.

This product is based on a series of patents filed by Dale J. Retter,
beginning in 1990 and continuing through 1996.  First public disclosure of
the new "keyboard" was in a press release from DataHand Inc. sent out in January of
1996 to the computer press.

If the film is a controlled release, then it would make sense to get patents
in the works before that release.

I'm looking into the background of Dale J. Retter.

[Neat keyboard -- might be good for next 50 years or so.  ...but in, say,
the year 2050, will we be using anything so primitive? -- GC]