FROGI wants info

From: ConsLaw@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 1997 12:14:07 -0500 (EST)
Subject: FROGI wants info

The Freedom Ridge Oversight Group, Inc (FROGI) is currently planning its
activities for 1997.  In connection with this, we are interested in
communicating with people who have made Freedom of Information Act requests
concerning Area 51 or other secret government activities, and we are
especially interested in communicating with anyone who had film or videotape
seized by military authorities or security guards in the Freedom
Ridge/Whitesides area.

If you have any information relating to the topics above, you can e-mail me
(Steve Hofer, FROGI's corporate counsel, conslaw@aol.com) or Paul McGinnis,
Frogi's president (PaulMcG@aol.com).  We both have day jobs, but we'll get
back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks everybody