Re: Underground Railroad from Mercury to 51

From: Jere Lawrence
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 1997 14:27:02 -0800
Subject: Re: Underground Railroad from Mercury to 51

A tube train??

Well, all I can say is that Groom lake must have one immensely large
budget, underground rail systems cost about 2.5million dollars per mile.
Not forgetting the fact that a private sector construction group would
have to have built it.

The engineering involved in this kind of construction besides being
beyond the abilites of standard military is complex and involves a large
number of men.

It would also have taken a long time to do.

If someone was serious about tracking down the existence, look at old
area photographs for signs of severe soil disturbance, excess water in
areas, (these are all signs of underground construction) and most
importantly an entrance! :)

Jere Lawrence
http://defcom.magna.com.au/

He who is known as an early riser need not get up until noon.