Re: Underground Railroad from Mercury to 51, Navy

From: Dennis Lapcewich
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 1997 10:39:05 +0900
Subject: Re: Underground Railroad from Mercury to 51, Navy

At 03:45 PM 2/1/97 -0800, you wrote:
>At 01:50 PM 2/1/97 -0800, John M. Nelson wrote:
>>
>>Last week at my business in Reno, I met a new customer by the name of Dave
>>who <snip> said he worked on several non
>>nuclear projects which included occasional trips to Groom Lake/Area 51 via
>>an underground rail system which ran 6 to 8 times daily from Mercury NTS
>>area to Groom Lake and also ran to other places which required additional
>>security clearance.

<snip>

>I posted this to the list some time ago, and was laughed down - maybe it's
>not so far-fetched after all.
>
>Tony Craddock

>On Monday 26 March, 1996 private investigator Nikolos Soren of Los Angeles
>called a news conference at the Convention Center in San Diego.

<snip>

>The alleged tube train is said to connect Coronado with Area 51/Groom Lake
>at the Nellis Air Force Range in Nevada, 255 miles to the east.

Now I've always heard that southern California is short of water.  Do I add
common sense, too (leaving Hollywood out of the loop for a moment)?  A
construction project of this magnitude requires an extensive
infrastructure, private contractors, MONEY!! and no talking.

Is P.T. Barnum still alive?  Abe Lincoln?

Sounds like the overheard navel officer is part of the secret "green paint"
anti-sub warfare unit.  You know, when the US Navy was short of anti-sub
ships during WWII they sent out ships equipped with anti-aircraft guns and
gallons of green paint stored on deck.  When they picked a hostile sub on
sonar, they poured green paint overboard.  Since the sub can't seen on the
periscope, it kept rising until it was fifty feet out of they water.  The
navy used its anti-aircraft guns to shoot it down!  :))

Oh yeah, got a bridge for sale for you, too!

DL