Misc.: Space Cylinder, Nuke Convoy, Greek, etc. [4 msgs]

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 21:24:33 -0800
Subject: Misc.: Space Cylinder, Nuke Convoy, Greek, etc. [4 msgs]

SPACE CYLINDER FOUND IN TEXAS

From: Jim Howard <jnhtx@bga.com>
Subject: RE: AREA 51: Spaceball Update from Steve Douglass, etc. [2 msgs]
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 1997 00:10:07 -0600

  On the Austin Texas local TV news yesterday (KXAN I think) there
was a story and video of a rancher who had a beat up looking, long
metal cylinder land on his ranch near Georgetown, Texas, about 100
miles north of Segiun.  The reports interviewed some retired NASA
engineers who believe that this object and the one in Sequin are both
parts of a NASA satellite launch that went astray.  They had pictures
of the mission in question, but I can't remember the designation.

NUCLEAR CONVOY GUARDS

From: NGRU11B@prodigy.com (MR TONY J COSTANTINO)
Date: Sun,  2 Feb 1997 21:07:19, -0500
To: area51@lists.best.com
Subject: Nuclear Convoy Guards

These guards are well-armed, but it would still be pretty easy to
hijack a nuclear load with a little planning. A neat little weapon I
just read about is a net that fires from the grenade launcher under
an m-16 or by itself for defense against helicopters. For more about
similarly armed gov't security, mainly nuclear missle silos, check
out the article "could terrorists hijack a nuclear missle" in the
august 1996 issue of popular mechanics.  Very cool.

GREEK INDEED

Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 00:37:57 +0200
To: area51@lists.best.com
From: Dimos Homatas <dimos@alphanet.gr>

I think that a strong sign that Lazar's testimony is true, is the whole
things with this(and last) year's movies. It is said in some MJ-12 docs,
that the gov started to produce movies(from the background) to make the
world familiar with the Alien thing. That was in the early 80's. But the
docs say, that somewhere in middle 80's the relations between gov and Aliens
were starting to tense. Please consider that these docs are dated in 87, or
89. Now, think about this year's movies. The arrival, Independence Day, and
more to come..(maybe American fellows already saw some others, but here,
Europe, Greece we did not yet). If we assume that the docs are right, maybe
we should start to worry ? BBecause you see, the messages in ET and Close
Encounters etc is not the same with ID or the Arrival, or anything else
new...i think you got my point !
I would like some feedback on this.
Dimos Homatas

Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 00:42:35 +0200
To: area51@lists.best.com
From: Dimos Homatas <dimos@alphanet.gr>

Additional comment for my previous message:
All the people i talked about this years movies(people from all around
Europe), and i mean people who are not interested in the Alien hmmm...thing
, they all said the same thing...
"The Americans are trying to say something with that movies"
Dimos Homatas

JACKASS FLATS

From: Jere Lawrence <jerel@mpx.com.au>
To: "'Area 51'" <area51@lists.best.com>
Subject: RE: AREA 51: Re: Underground Railroad from Mercury to 51
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 09:51:14 +-1100

I am of course assuming that Jack Ass flats is where the believers of
the rail system will find their beloved underground train! Oh, and lead
that turns to gold etc. etc.