Misc.: Falling Cars, Invisibility Project, etc [11 msgs]

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 07:09:11 -0800
Subject: Misc.: Falling Cars, Invisibility Project, etc [11 msgs]

11 short messages

ANTIQUE CARS FALLING FROM SKY IN WILMINGTON, DELAWARE!

From: Transitwiz@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 20:59:02 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Art Bell

I am writing in the hope that you can shed some light on a rather bizarre
news item.  Last evening on AB, there were at least two calls plus a news
story telling of antique autos dropping from the sky in the Wilmington DE
area.  Is this another one of AB's leg pullers?  Have there been other
confirming reports?

MANHATTAN WHAT?

From: "Colin Bell" <cgbell@netcomuk.co.uk>
To: <area51@lists.best.com>
Subject: Re: Digest area51.v096.n044, article from Tom Meeks
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 23:48:37 -0000

I'm fairly new to the list, and just wanted to say Hi to you all. BTW the
'Bill Cooper' comic relief was good - the guy gets better every time I read
something of his (or not, as the case may be...)

Any way, Tom Meeks mentioned the 'Manhattan Project'  in one of his
postings - can anybody give me some more info on this ? I've heard about it
in the past, but can't quite remember it. Did it have something to do with
making a ship disappear ?

Keep up the good work guys.

[Yes, as a matter of fact, the Manhattan Project was all about making a
lot of things disappear.  -- GC]

MAILBOX GONE

From: BALLYSEEDE@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 00:33:00 -0500 (EST)
To: area51@lists.best.com
Subject: re: BLACK MAILBOX

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
THE "INFAMOUS BLACK MAILBOX" WAS REPLACED A LONG TIME AGO BY A NEWER MODERN
BOX.  WHY NOT PUT A PHOTO OF THE NEW MAILBOX ON YOUR SITE.  I KNOW BECAUSE I
WAS IN THE AREA LAST SUMMER LOOKING FOR THE OLD "INFAMOUS BLACK MAILBOX."

EAGLE SCOUT SEEKS DATA

Date: Wed, 05 Feb 1997 21:58:19 -0700
From: rick <rdbaer@bouldernews.infi.net>
To: area51@lists.best.com
Subject: Questions for a high school report

To whom may be reading this document.

My name is Derrick Baer a citizan of the United States of America. I am
a student at Longmont high school. I am intrested in any information
avalable an Area 51. I know most of it is probably CLASSIFIED but I am
manly intrested in operations that took place in the years surounding
1947. I am doing a research report on the unixplanied and a lot of
people think that their was a UFO stored at this resarch facility and I
was hoping to put the record straight on your operations during the 1947
terror of unixplaned sightings in the air.

Any information optained would be appresiated.

                                               Sincerly
                                               Derrick Baer
                                               Student/Eagle Scout

RAILROAD TRACKS AT JACKASS FLATS

[Regarding claims of railroad tracks/tunnels at Nevada Test Site.]

Date: Fri, 07 Feb 1997 07:29:49 -0800
From: Bob Sears <bsears@ball.com>
To: area51@lists.best.com
Subject: jackass flats

yes there probably are railroad tracks there, left over from a program
named pluto, a nuclear ram jet back when the atom was our "friend"

ANOTHER WACKENHUT CONSPIRACY?

Date: Sat, 08 Feb 1997 08:20:32 -0500
From: Phil & Pat Bartley <phil-pat@olsusa.com>
To: webmaster@ufomind.com
Subject: wackenhut

I was wondering if you are familiar with the Estero florida fire dept?
The firemen, 13, I believe were fired with out notice and replaced with
Wackenhut people.  Isn't this an immoral, inhumane, crule and way to get
a fire dept. on ones list of success?  If more info is needed I will try
to find out. please respond as to the proper info wanted????/

LAZAR GETS CREDIT

From: Woody
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 1997 09:50:26 +0000
Subject: Huff?  Is he back?

Check out the Tridot web site.  Gene's changed the index
page to allow Lazar to take credit for: ID4, The X-Files and Dark
Skys.....Whew!  That boy really gets around, huh?

http://www.banzai-net.com/tridot/s4.htm

ERIK SEEKS ITEMS OF MERIT

Date: Sun, 9 Feb 1997 18:10:10 -0800 (PST)
To: area51@lists.best.com
From: "UFOMUSEUM/SF,CA" <ufobfmuseum@value.net>
Subject: REAL TIME SITE FOR AREA 51 INFO

         At the UFO Museum in SF,CA, we have a section devoted to area 51,
and we will post
  new items of merit that show up, particularly photos.  We also feature
Roswell, and
  Gulf Breeze.

        Send in your best stuff, and get credit.
       " (Ufos,Bigfoot,Nessie,etc,) are not only stranger  than we imagine,
(they) are
           stranger than we CAN imagine." -  JBS Haldane

                       Sincerely,

                         Erik Beckjord,BA,MBA
                         curator ,
                         UFO,Bigfoot & Loch Ness Monster Museum
                          709 Union st,SF,CA 94133
                          415-974-4339
                          We are now open .

ERIK REQUESTS B-2 PHOTOS

Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 18:41:38 -0800 (PST)
To: area51@lists.best.com
From: "UFOMUSEUM/SF,CA" <ufobfmuseum@value.net>
Subject: New version of B-2 Stealth bomber

             Query:    who has any photos of this new type of B-2 bomber?

                           Call 415-989-5005 if you have any.

                                                       Erik Beckjord,curator

ERIK ON COOPER

Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 18:38:54 -0800 (PST)
To: area51@lists.best.com
From: "UFOMUSEUM/SF,CA" <ufobfmuseum@value.net>
Subject: Bill Cooper

To 51 list:   Re Bill Cooper, be aware that it costs over $100 to file a
lawsuit in federal district court, and that if a lawyer is used, it costs
maybe $5000  to retain him to work for Bill. If it is done in pro per by
Bill, it costs Bills many days travel and hassle.

To get what?

Be informed that  under title 17, section 109 of the US Code, "Fair Use",
you can reprint lots of material as long as it is not for sale, and if it
is for research and/or educational purposes. The Area 51  list is dedicated
to research and education, and charges no money. Right?

You can probably ignore Bill. Just don't  sell his stuff.  Not that you
would want to....

Bill Cooper  is his own worst nightmare.  I once heard the "Cooper tape",
of fifteen threatening answering machine tapes, left by Cooper on the
machine of . someone that he felt owed him some papers back, or something.
All Bull and Empty Threats.

Forget not that he has only one leg.

Erik B.

[Reformatted by moderator.]