Area 51 on The Simpsons

From: Joseph C Y------
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 15:59:22 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Area 51 on The Simpsons

I was watching The Simpsons on Friday evening and the episode had a few
references remarkably similar to area 51.  In one part Bart and lisa
stumble into a building labled "hangar 18" and inside there is a "grey"
with an illuminated rod similar to the plutonium one Homer has stuck on
his back in the beginning of every show.  No pictures were allowed etc,
etc.  I only caught a portion but I found it interesting that area51 is
now penetrating america's favorite cartoon.  That matt Groening is one
crazy cat.

Joe

"How do you shoot the devil in the back..What if you miss?"
Joseph C Y------ jcy@U.Arizona.EDU