Nellis Insider Claims 3 Types of Craft at 51

From: ufologik@usa.net
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 15:50:20 -0800
Subject: Nellis Insider Claims 3 Types of Craft at 51

I have recently come into contact with someone who claims to have had
a tour of Area 51 which he refers to as a branch of Nellis.  He said he
knew a worker who got him in and gave him a tour.
Because I only talked with him for a few minutes we didn't get to talk
much but he seemed to know what he was talking about.  He said there were basically three jets currently being tested.

1) The "Aurora-type Jet" - He descirbed it as heavily swept back wings
                           and a top speed of mach 8
2) A pulse  jet          - This has 2 engine systems, a regular jet
                           turbine system and some kind of single top
                           mount engine.
3) Flying Disk           - No details given
  I'm going to talk to him some more and hopefully get more info later.
 Yes, I avoided useing his name on purpose.

 Michael C. McCann
               U F O n l i n e
Http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Vault/1183
UfoLogik@usa.net