Re: Nellis Insider Claims 3 Types of Craft at 51

From: Joseph C Y-------
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 08:32:15 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re: Nellis Insider Claims 3 Types of Craft at 51

This story sounds remarkably similar to the story that I posted about the
electrician who claimed to work at area 51 a ways back.  he didn't call it
area 51 though.  This story sounds like BS simply because every craft
rumored to be there happens to be there, makes an interesting story huh?
I don't know about you guys but don't you find it strange that every time
a new post comes on this list, you get a strong feel for it's validity by
the second sentence.  Unfortunately, this seems to be an attraction for
all the Merlyn's from Draconis from across the US.  If any of you recall
they guy I am referring to let me give you an update.  I have decided not
to work for his company because they wanted to take grandma's life savings
and force her to buy some investments she didn't need.  When I got this
feeling about his company, I figured he was not to reliable a witness.  I
did happen to get the answers to Glenn's questions that he posted for the
man and I will post them when my schedule lightens up a bit (Gotta find a
job ya know)

Joe

"How do you shoot the devil in the back..What if you miss?"
Joseph C Y------- jcy@U.Arizona.EDU