Misc. Responses [8 msgs]

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 14:36:02 -0800
Subject: Misc. Responses [8 msgs]

MESSAGES LOST ON 2/11

Due to a hardware failure at our internet provider, we lost some email
on 2/11 (Monday).  If you submitted a message then and it hasn't shown
up here, please resubmit. -- GC

CORRECTED URL

Subject: I can't seem tp type URL's  correctly
From: "Randall J. Stachelrodt" <coldstar@usachoice.net>
To: campbell@ufomind.com
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 18:15:55 -0800

        I submitted a message to the Area 51 Mailing List re:AF 2025 &
Implanted Brain Chips.  I submitted an incorrect URL.  The INCORRECT URL
is:  http://www.tech-ninja.com/soul.htm

the CORRECT URL is:

http://www.techninja.com/soulc/htm

Is there any way to correct it without having to post another message?
The other two URL's are correct.

[The policy of the web archive is that messages cannot be changed once
posted. -- GC.]

ONE SANDWICH SHORT

Subject: Re: AREA 51: All about Area 51... New Mexico [Loon]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 97 07:11:33 -0500
From: Ken MacGray <ken@vvcs.com>

>this area 51 is off highway 371 in new mexico U.S.A.Since the 1950's this
>vast area has been completly off limits to anyone whithout goverment agency
>clearance.This particular area is so top secret that the warning signs on
>the fences around advise trespassers that the agencies involved have
>athority to use fatal force

Wha? This guy's one sandwich short of a picnic...

ROVING SANDS INFO

From: Steve1957@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 17:09:38 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Roving Sands Update

For those of you interested in attending Roving Sands 97, the information on
the Intercepts webb site at:

http://users.arn.net/~webbfeat/PROJECT%20BLACK/The%20Gathering.html

has been updated!

CAN WE TALK?

From: Rage2mw@aol.com
To: area51@lists.best.com
Subject: Can we talk ?

      I am sure that you have recieved many letters like the one I am about
to write.  I am an average citizen, well for the time being anyway, and like
alot of other people, I want some answers.  Why the whole shush thing about
Area51 ? What do you have in there ? A spy plane.....the Aurora...a u.f.o.
maybe...I dont know, but I want to know.   A secret cant be kept forever.
 One day the people of this country will demand the truth and you will have
no choice but to tell us about what is going on BEHIND OUR BACKS, and what
has been going on behind our backs for a long time.
      Thank you for your attention.

From: Ben Devane <s_bdevan@mccallie.chattanooga.tn.us>
Subject: Re: AREA 51: Nellis Insider Claims 3 Types of Craft at 51
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 13:19:09 -0500 (EST)

Hey, I checked out the guy's address and he has a fairly large site
dedicated to UFOs but the information displayed seems unrealistic. He
doesn't seem to be just some little kid playing a bad joke
but I think his story was probably given to him by one.

( http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Vault/1183 )

DEC 1996 SIGHTINGS REQUESTED

From: HECKER@keiko.udayton.edu
Date:          Mon, 10 Feb 1997 12:22:11 EST

I have a question.  I've been on this list a short time now, but does
anyone have any infromation about landings in New Mexico and Africa on
or about the end of December 1996?  I heard rumors yesterday and would
like some confrimation of these.  Being so far away from AREA 51 I
rarely hear anything other than from you guys. Any info is much welcomed
thank you.

Brent
http://homepages.udayton.edu/~heckerbe

IMPLANT VOLUNTEER

From: MarkFarmer@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 16:20:44 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: AREA 51: AF 2025 & Implan...

To Whom It May Concern,

    All I can say is that I am ready -- contact me when the implant is
available.

                                           Thanks in Advance,

                                           Hombre X