Area 51, the novel, now in bookstores

From: jetguy1@ix.netcom.com (BRENT CLARK )
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 16:43:52 -0800
Subject: Area 51, the novel, now in bookstores

While waiting for a flight in the San Francisco Airport,I came accross
a new paper-back book in the magazine shop. The Book is titled "Area
51" and is writen by Robert Doherty. This evidently, as the back cover
of the book states, is "a pseudonym for a bestselling writer of
military suspense novels". I guess he didn't want to use his real name.
 The book is fiction and has an UFO subject matter. I haven't had a
chance to read it all yet, but it does have some fact along with the
fiction. Janet flights are mentioned along with "Interceptors" using
Whitesides mountain to monitor Groom Lake with their scanners and night
vision goggles.

Looks like it will have at least some entertainment value for those
interested in "Area 51 ".

Book is titled Area 51 by Robert Doherty. Dell Publishing 1997 $5.99
ISBN 0-440-22073-4