Rockabilly

From: Tony Borroz
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 19:38:17 -0800
Subject: Rockabilly

Hi,

So, I'm driving back from Costco, listening to the Rockabilly show on
KCMU and, I am NOT making this up, this song comes on about a Rockabilly
cat who meets up with a space alien. At one point, the space alien asks:

Take me to the Dreamland Bar & Grill
I need something I can only get here
Ribs, whitebread and ice cold beer

God, how I love America.