Misc.: Tooele/Toella, Big Hangar, etc. [4 msgs]

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 09:59:19 -0800
Subject: Misc.: Tooele/Toella, Big Hangar, etc. [4 msgs]

YOU SAY TOOELE, I SAY TOELLA

Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 14:36:05 -0800
To: area51@lists.best.com
From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Subject: Re: AREA 51: Description of Facilities at Dugway Proving Grounds

>Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 07:46:53 -0600
>From: JEFFERY HADERLIE <jhaderli@compucom.com>
>To: campbell@ufomind.com
>
>Glenn,
>Seems that someone who spent so much time at a facility would
>certainly learn how to spell it... TOOELE, not Toella.  Good story though.
>Mr. Annonymous has a future in sci-fi writing.
>Happy Trails...
>Jeff H

No, that sounds to me like he really was there. If you live near a place
(but not in it), you are more likely to remember how it is pronounced
than how it is spelled.  If you are not familiar with an area and are
just making it up, then you will look at a map and get the spelling right.
-- GC

[See http://www.ufomind.com/area51/list/1997/feb/a23-002.shtml]

BIG HANGAR IMAGE

Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 18:21:35 -0800
To: jjb04@gnofn.org
From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)

>Are you ever going to get a freeze frame shot of the "big hanger" from the
>video that was taken of Groom Lake that was on the Discovery Channel show
>on Area 51 and Bob Lazar?  An image of that large hanger at Groom would be
>worth hanging on the wall, in my opinion.

The Ufomind website does not actively collect pictures, but we will certainly
link to it or provide storage if someone else produces it.  --GC

CAN YOU VISIT THE BUILDING THE THING ON TV SHOWED WITH THE BLINKING-LIGHT
JEEPS AND THE FENCE ON THE HILL?

Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 21:13:54 -0500
From: Dereume <glassmen@jane.penn.com>
To: area51@lists.best.com
Subject: Not allowed

I saw a thing on area 51 on TV I was wondering if I came there would I
be allowed even close to the building the thing I saw on TV showed
people in a car driving up by the fence and then a jeep drove over to
the edge of a hill and blinked it's light I was wondering if I came
there since I'm so interested in UFO's would I be drove away by a jeep
blinking lights or would I learn something about UFO's.

                               your UFO buddy

CONSTRUCTION OF DRIVE UFO

From:   dbolat@dominet.in.com.tr (Dursun Bolat)
To:     area51rc@aol.com
Date: 97-02-18 10:12:59 EST

To whom it may be concern.

I have visited inside UFO.
I have familiarized with a construction of a drive UFO.
Henceforth its principle of an operation already more not a secret.
This drive can be made in terrestrial conditions, in any research
laboratory of electric motors.
To whom this information will be interesting?

I shall be very grateful, if you will answer me by E-MAIL:
 dbolat@dominet.in.com.tr (or)
 bpg@clinet.fi

Yours faithfully
Said-Sultan