AREA 51: UFO/Military Show on Discovery Channel Tonight - 1/6/97

From: "James R. Graham"
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 18:17:27 -0800
Subject: AREA 51: UFO/Military Show on Discovery Channel Tonight - 1/6/97

[TONIGHT! --GC]

Hi all,
Thought I'd let everyone know. It seems that the Discovery Channel is
having something of a series on the UFO phenomenon; tommorrow's episode
is entitled, "Military Machine or Alien Aircraft?" Something I think that
we're all interested in. We'll see if it is standard crap or something
more intriguing. 10PM EST.

james