NTS Tour Suggested Itinerary

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 20:18:27 -0800
Subject: NTS Tour Suggested Itinerary

[Paul McGinnis offers these suggestions for our April Test Site tour.
Unfortunately, if you're not signed up already, the tour is full. -- GC]

I'd like to visit the following places at the NTS (in order of priority), if
possible:

(1) the new Lyner Complex in Area 1, that will be used for "subcritical"
(i.e., no nuclear explosion) weapons tests, a place that has caused arms
control problems for the U.S.

(2) the road loop (Buckboard Mesa Rd. and Pahute Mesa Rd.) through the remote
Areas 19 & 20.

(3) the new Big Explosives Experiment Facility (BEEF) in Area 5, where large
scale conventional explosions will be studied.

(4) It would be interesting taking NTS Road 9-01, Papoose Lake Road, to the
Test Site border with Nellis Air Force Range, just to show that nothing is
out there, and to counter Lazar's claims. (NOTE: this is a dirt road, which
may be a problem for a bus.)

Paul McGinnis / PaulMcG@aol.com
  http://www.frogi.org/secrecy.html  [military secrecy site]
  http://members.aol.com/paulmcg/    [home page]