TV Alert: Area 51 Special on Discovery Channel TONIGHT (Tue, 1/7)

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 14:43:33 -0800
Subject: TV Alert: Area 51 Special on Discovery Channel TONIGHT (Tue, 1/7)

Tonight at 10 pm (Eastern and Pacific), the Discovery Channel runs a
one-hour special on Area 51, the second in a four-part British-based series
on UFOS.

This looks like one of the most respectable offerings so far.  We were
impressed by the diligence of the producer, Martin Belverson.

From the Discovery Channel site at http://www.discovery.com...

"Deep Secrets

"Are classified aircraft designs the real cause of many UFO sightings, or is
the U.S. government test-flying alien spacecraft recovered from crash
sites? Enter the secret world of Dreamland to find out."

Lazar is featured, along with Mahood for counterpoint.

Mahood writes: "Apparently, the series will be run several times this
month.  The next time I noted was on Sunday, Jan 12, when the entire 4
hours will be shown between 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm."

http://www.discovery.com/DCO/doc/1012/on_air/schedules/timetables/HTML/JAN/DSC-JAN-12-97.0.html

| Glenn Campbell                  campbell@ufomind.com |
| AREA 51 RESEARCH CENTER - Las Vegas & Rachel, Nevada |
| UFOs  -  Gov't Secrets  -  Philosophy  -  Psychology |
| http://www.ufomind.com     Box 448, Rachel, NV 89001 |