URL Correction for Satellite Image

From: "Randall J. Stachelrodt"
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 21:11:45 -0800
Subject: URL Correction for Satellite Image

In the post that I submitted there are 2 errors.

I received a message from someone who could not access 2 of the photo's
I mentioned.  After a little checking, I found the following errors.

Wrong: http://www.cs.bgsu.edu/~jzwodn/ufo/gifs/a51-1994.jpg
Correct: http://www.cs.bgsu.edu/~jzawodn/ufo/gifs/a51-1994.jpg