Errata re: Satellite Images of Area 51

From: "Randall J. Stachelrodt"
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 1988 01:01:58 -0800
Subject: Errata re: Satellite Images of Area 51

I was excited and pleased to see my letter posted on the Area 51
mailing list, but I was embarrassed to see that there were two errors in
the URL's for the photos.

	The URL for Photo #2 was reported as:

	http://www.cs.bgsu.edu/~jzwodn/ufo/Groomlake/Groomlake-1968.gif

	The correct URL for Photo #2 is:

	http://www.cs.bgsu.edu/~jazwodn/ufo/Groomlake/Groomlake-1968.gif

	The URL for Photo #3 was reported as:

	http://www.cs.bgsu.edu/~jzwodn/ufo/gifs/a51-1994.jpg

	The correct URL for Photo #3 is:

	http://www.cs.bgsu.edu/~jazwodn/ufo/gifs/a51-1994.jpg

	Note that in both URL's the error is a missing 'a' in the substring
'/~jazwodn/'.  I don't know where the error occured, however the
important thing is the integrity of the database.

	Also, while I have your attention, would you please change the name
from "Randall J. Stachelrodt"  to my Internet handle of " the cold
Star".   the cold Star is an acronym of my last name Stachelrodt.

	Thanks a heap.
	Sincerely,

	Randall J. Stachelrodt
	           thecoldStar