UFO MUSEUM HAS AREA 51 SECTION

From: "From S.F.,CA"
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 14:57:01 -0800 (PST)
Subject: UFO MUSEUM HAS AREA 51 SECTION

      Greetings to all on the list:

              A few  items:

      1) For all who want to see more info on Area 51, Groom, S-4, etc, in
person,
          and who cannot reach Nevada,  you are welcome to visit the UFO Museum
          in SF,CA  where we have an "Area 51 Section".

      2) We solicit contributions and/or loans of videos, photos, and other
          materials for our displays.

      3) Anyone who wants to read about the curator's theories and
experiences on the
          "Old Faithful" or Morning UFO  may access
http://.ufomind.com/ufo.b/beckjord/
            which, although we are told it is not maintained, still exists
within the Ufomind
             website.  (Thank you, Glenn....it was a good idea and effort.)

     4) We would like to hear any info available on the August 1996  UFO
video that
          two dudes from California  shot of a "structured craft",  copies
of which reside with
          Chuck Clark, who may, or may not, go public with it at the
Laughlin Conf. this
          weekend and coming week. Chuck speaks on Tues.   Of course, some
may jump on us
          for not reading all the digests,  but if anyone knows of any
relevant posts on this,
          please be so kind as to help us out by either posting them to us,
or giving us the
          reference dates so we can dig them out.

                                                   Best regards to the list
and the webmaster.

                                                               Erik
Beckjord,curator

       " (Ufos,Bigfoot,Nessie,etc,) are not only stranger  than we imagine,
(they) are
           stranger than we CAN imagine." -  JBS Haldane

                       Sincerely,

                         Erik Beckjord,BA,MBA
                         curator ,
                         Ufo,Bigfoot & Loch Ness Monster Museum