Lazar viewpoints

From: Joseph C Y------
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 19:02:01 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Lazar viewpoints

I was just curious, but when I was watching the Discovery special the
other day, they did a segment about when Bob brought gene, gene the
yelling machine up to see his spectacular lights in the sky.  Has Mr Lazar
ever told anyone exactly where those viewpoints are?  According to his
account, the craft never flew very far or to very high altitudes.  This
would lead us to believe that such viewpoints would give us some view of
the papoose area.  I don't believe the lazar story at all, but if there is
any credibility to it, this would sem to be an important detail.

Joe

"How do you shoot the devil in the back..What if you miss?"
Joseph C Y------- jcy@U.Arizona.EDU