Recent AF Pilot Sighting in Utah; JANET Name

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 19:29:57 -0800
Subject: Recent AF Pilot Sighting in Utah; JANET Name

Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 17:25:57 -0800
From: [Withheld by Request]
Subject: Plain Jane and UFO's

I am an F-16 pilot in the USAF.  2 things.

1. We call it "Plain Jane Airlines" (where Janet comes from).

2. One of my buddies in the squadron saw a UFO over the south part of
the Great Salt Lake 4 Nights ago.  Lotsa lights, etc.. etc.. It was
above a solid cloud desk and was illuminating the tip of a mountain
(roughly 2.5 sq miles) on Antelope Island with powerful lights.  The tip
was the only portion of the island above the clouds.  The island is a
preserve for Bison.  It illuminated the tip for 14 to 20 seconds.
fizzled then accelerated immediately straight up (excessive
acceleration)  He described it as "The lights were shining on the tip of
the island like one of those things you see on star trek when the space
time continium rips open and lights come out.  It was f***ing freaky."

Another quote "I didnt believe in UFO's till last night.. Now I believe"