Re: new area 51/ San Luis Valley

From: "A.J. Craddock"
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 09:33:46 -0800
Subject: Re: new area 51/ San Luis Valley

At 04:27 AM 1/21/97 GMT, you wrote:
>I posted this a while back..
>
>On the show Sightings several years ago they did a story about
>an area in Colorado Called UFO valley.

*****************
This is the San Luis Valley.  There is an excellent recent book on
sightings in this area called "Mysterious Valley" by Chris O'Brien, who
lives there (http://rainbow.rmi.net/~tmv/index.html.  There are a ton of
sightings of anomalous lights and objects in the area (my wife and I have
even seen them during a visit).  The head of the valley is not far from
NORAD headquarters in Cheyenne Mountain.  There was also the 1994 incident
when a large number of witnesses thought they saw a craft crash, NORAD
called the local sheriff to take a look from his chopper, then sent him to
the wrong location, and then claimed it all must have been a mistake (the
Greenie Mountain Incident).

Tony Craddock

 The show said that the town