Re: Tour Itinerary: Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Death Valley

From: Joseph C Y---------
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 12:32:04 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re: Tour Itinerary: Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Death Valley

I must say that as an Arizona resident, I disagree strongly with your
assesment of kingman.  It is indeed a pit.  Everyone wearing wife-beater
tank tops and drinking three year old Meister-Brau.  And also as a nine
year old, I would have hated spending 75% of my day in the car.  You might
also want to consider that most people don't begin to enjoy natural beauty
until they hit their mid teens.  Your son will probably love Vegas and be
unimpressed with moving rocks. The kid in me certainly does appreciates
the neon whenever I visit for a few days of wasting my
money.  Why not leave the kid at home?

Joe

"How do you shoot the devil in the back..What if you miss?"
Joseph C Y------- jcy@U.Arizona.EDU