Re: AF 2025 - Implanted Microscopic Brain Chips

From: Katharina Wilson
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 15:24:34 -0800
Subject: Re: AF 2025 - Implanted Microscopic Brain Chips

Dear Tony:

Thank you for sending me the information from the Air Force. I read your
excerpts and will visit the site in a little while.

I wanted to let you know about a section on my web site titled "Project
Open Mind." ["Are Some Alien Abductions Government Mind Control
Experiments?"]

It covers the very topic you mention, but brings into account
information concerning the UFO phenomenon as well as some unusual
military type abductions. I think you will find it interesting.

If you feel it would be beneficial to others, please pass along my web
site address. Thank you very much.

web site URL: http://www.alienjigsaw.com

specifically,

http://www.alienjigsaw.com/pom_toc.html