The Law According to Bill Cooper (Made my day)

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 19:09:49 -0800
Subject: The Law According to Bill Cooper (Made my day)

In followup to the earlier posting, below is Bill Cooper's reply.

The full exchange can be found at:
http://www.ufomind.com/misc/1997/jan/d29-001.shtml

Our Bill Cooper link page is http://www.ufomind.com/ufo/people/c/cooper

Sylvester Stallone home page ("Your worse nightmare"):
http://pubweb.acns.nwu.edu/~mmp856/sly.htm

The Yahoo page for Clint Eastwood ("Make my day"):
http://www.yahoo.com/Entertainment/Movies_and_Films/Actors_and_Actresses/Eastwood__Clint/

From: "Harvest Trust" <harvest@whitemtns.com>
To: <campbell@ufomind.com>
Subject: Re: Copyright Infringement
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 12:58:44 -0700

I am not required by law to answer anything from you or anyone else... all
I have to do is prove it is wrong... which is the easiest thing in the
world... Nor do I have to prove who I am... I have told you who I am... it
is up to you to prove that I am not.

Anything that you have posted or published that was written or spoken by me
is a copyright infringement... anything that is attributed to me that was
not written or spoken by me is libel and/or slander.  Anything written or
spoken about me that is a lie is libel and/or slander... and you are guilty
of plenty of that sort of thing.  How does it feel to be a slimy little
liar?

If you have not performed the actions that I require within the time period
that I have stated... I will indeed file suit in U.S. District Court in the
State of Arizona.  If you think this is a joke take all your material you
have printed and posted about me to any lawyer and ask his/her advice...
and don't forget to ask the fees to defend yourself.

Go ahead... make my day,
William Cooper