Billy "the Kid" Cooper

From: "Randall J. Stachelrodt"
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 1988 02:29:55 -0800
Subject: Billy "the Kid" Cooper

Glenn,

	Gee,  I don't even know where to start with this.  I do urge caution,
however.  This person, whether he is Bill Cooper or not,  certainly has
demonstrated skill in using psuedo-legalese,  Tough-Guy-Movie quotes and
misspeling.  Sentence fragments too.  Clearly he is no one to be messed
with.

	I don't know what is the scarier thought, the claims of Bill Cooper, or
that the government would let a Hee-Haw reject have access to them.

	Keep an eye out for any Ryder trucks.

	I'll be back.
	Randy Stachelrodt

NOTE: Ryder is a registered trademark of the Ryder Truck corporation.