Re: "One Of Them"

From: tucker@cc.gatech.edu (Tucker Balch)
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 12:32:42 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: "One Of Them"

Just because you're in the Air Force doesn't mean you can just waltz
into any Air Force installation.  It's called "need-to-know."  I
recommend against a trip to Nevada unless you are interested in
careers outside the Air Force.

> rate, I have been thinking about taking a little "excursion" to Nevada
> to see if I could get on site. After all, doesn't it make sense that if
> a legitimate Air Force member can't get on an Air Force base.....then
> something seriously wrong is happening???? Think on that one for a while
> boys and girls.
>
> Thanks for your time, Ken, and keep the faith.
>
> Jason

-- Tucker

Tucker Balch                                            home (404) 874-9129
Mobile Robot Laboratory, Georgia Tech                 office (404) 894-5613
http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~tucker                         fax (404) 894-9846