Nellis UFO Photos from Sightings

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 08:41:28 -0800
Subject: Nellis UFO Photos from Sightings

From: James R Graham <jrg@world.std.com>
Subject: Nellis UFO picts
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 09:32:04 -0500 (EST)
To: area51@lists.best.com

Hi all,
Awhile ago, the TV show, Sightings, ran a segment on UFO sighting over
Area S-30 (?) in the Nellis Range. I just found a website with screen
captures of the object as it was caught on film by Nellis range cameras.
These are still shots, but I saw it moving and it had very interesting
characteristics. Has anyone else heard of any sort of exotic aircraft that
looks like this? The actual video had the voices of people watching it as
it occured (from the control tower?) and they had no clue as to what this
thing was and seemed quite excited.

http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~drgnbane/ufospecific/area51/s30.html

james

FROM GLENN

This page looks like a ripoff of the original one at:
http://web2.airmail.net/yogi/s30.html

See also our Nellis UFO page at:
http://www.ufomind.com/ufo/place/us/nv/nellis/

If you find any other documents regarding the Nellis UFO, please
add them to this page.