Area 51 on a Chalk Board - Same Old Stuff

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 09:51:30 -0800
Subject: Area 51 on a Chalk Board - Same Old Stuff

Date: Fri, 07 Mar 1997 10:33:51 -0500
From: Steve Douglass <webbfeat@arn.net>
To: webmaster@ufomind.com
Subject: Area 51 on a Chalk Board

Toby Wells wrote concerning footage of Clarence Kelley Johnson pointing
to the words "AREA 51" on a blackboard at the Skunkworks.

"The footage was uncovered by Hugh McDaid while shooting Robot Warriors,
a documentary on unmanned aircraft."

"Uncovered" is hardly the term I would use. This footage has aired many
times on the Discovery Channel's WINGS program, featuring the
developement of the U-2 and SR-71 and is even available from Lockheed's
employee store, contained in a video titled "Kelley's Way."

I received dozens of e-mails over this footage everytime someone new
"discovers"  it.

-Steve Douglass
Steve1957@aol.com