Black Aircraft at Nellis Show? [skunkworks]

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 14:40:25 -0800
Subject: Black Aircraft at Nellis Show? [skunkworks]

From: drbob@creighton.edu
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 15:56:43 -0600 (CST)
To: skunk-works@pmihwy.com
Subject: RUMINT

Loathe though I may be to rely upon rumor, I couldn't resist passing this
on to other members of the SkunkWorks discussion group. True or not, it
may provide some well-needed grist for our stealthy mill.

According to a second-hand discussion with (an) employee(s) of _Air Force
Magazine_, the Air Force will reveal "one or two" black projects in April
at the Air Force's 50th Anniversary celebration at Nellis AFB. That's it,
no other information.

Lessee, more TACIT BLUE or the TR-3...........

Dr Bob