Hovering "five story building" at 51?

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 17:08:18 -0800
Subject: Hovering "five story building" at 51?

From: [Withheld. Posted with permission]
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 15:07:34 -0500 (EST)
To: campbell@ufomind.com
Subject: 51

I have enjoyed reading your articles. I just thought I'd pass a couple of
stories along to you. My ex-employer is a computer programmer. A few years
ago, he was responsible for installing computer systems at area 51. During
one visit as he was driving through the restricted area he glanced out into
the desert and saw what appeared to be a five story building hovering along
the desert floor. When he approached officials about this, they just smiled
and said that it was nothing to worry about. He also said that there was a
certain building which was guarded 24 hours by strangely dressed armed
guards. These guards would sometimes show up at the cafeteria while he was
there. They all sat together and spoke to no one, including each other.
You've probably heard stories such as these already, but I figured you might
as well hear these also. I have some other stories he told be, but I don't
want to waste too much of your time .

From: [Same]
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 03:21:07 -0500 (EST)
To: campbell@ufomind.com
Subject: Re: 51

You may certainly post these stories on your mailing list. I know alot of
people often hear about these stories and are quick to judge them as false. I
too was quite skeptical about some of the rumors I have heard about places
such as area 51. Though, when my former employer told me these stories, I
knew that there was indeed something strange going on out there. I will try
to pry some other stories out of him if I can, but in the meantime, feel free
to share these stories with others. There is no doubt in my mind that the
stories he shared with me are genuine. He is a very intelligent
straight-foward family man with nothing to gain by stretching the truth.