Black aircraft at Nellis airshow -- predictions anyone?

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 10:09:37 -0800
Subject: Black aircraft at Nellis airshow -- predictions anyone?

Rumors say the Air Force will reveal one or more black programs at
the Air Force 50th anniversary air show at Nellis AFB, April 25-26.

Does anyone on this list care to offer a prediction of what those
projects will be?  If so, please send them to the list, and I'll put
them together in a compendium.  We'll see who is right.

Ante up!

| Glenn Campbell                  campbell@ufomind.com |
| AREA 51 RESEARCH CENTER - Las Vegas & Rachel, Nevada |
| UFOs  -  Gov't Secrets  -  Philosophy  -  Psychology |
| http://www.ufomind.com     Box 448, Rachel, NV 89001 |