Misc.: Hostesses with blue ping-pong paddles [8 msgs]

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 08:11:46 -0800
Subject: Misc.: Hostesses with blue ping-pong paddles [8 msgs]

HOW TO GET THE SECRET DESSERTS

From: gp <grack@anv.net>
Subject: re: All about Area 51... New Mexico [Loon]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 12:41:12 -0800

Glenn

You need to find one of the hostesses with the blue ping-pong paddles.
They can get you on the list for the secret desserts.

David

From: "<Nobody>" <s_bdevan@mccallie.chattanooga.tn.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 08:33:09 -0500 (EST)

What is the address for the Skunk Works mailing list, I haven't been able
to find it.

> For info on this and other mailing lists see
> http://www.ufomind.com/ufo/media/mailing/ --GC

RANGE 219B?

From: "Leo Rehbein" <leoreh@netins.net>
Subject: gov. files
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 14:50:59 -0500

Someone mailed me this document, maybe you would want to put it up.  I not
sure what it means, maybe you can decipher it.
The document reads:

Authencity check: B37D49-05
        Alpha One, Bravo Three:  Omega-2 is to be tested at range 219b, at 06:30
a.m.  Full security check is required.

Thats the document, I can't tell you the source of it, but it is a reliable
source.  Thank you for your time.

A RAEL-PYTHON CONNECTION?

From: Side Show Marc <mstuder@paul.spu.edu>
Subject: Re: AREA 51: Report on Rael Press Conference in Las Vegas, 3/11/97
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 15:28:35 -0800 (PST)

        Regarding the swastika inside of the Star of David emblem, I've
seen it before in the Monty Python's Life of Brian book. It stems from an
outtake of the film with the same name where a rival terrorist
organization, the Judain People's Front, describes how it will make the
area free of virtually everybody. The logo can be seen in a picture of
Eric Idle as the groups leader on his helmet.

        The logo does make an appearance at the end of the film when the
JPF crack suicide squad makes a fatal attack on the city walls. It's hard
to spot on the video but you can see it OK in the theater.

        No conspiracy theory here, I just think it's another gag.

AWAITING RESPONSE

From:    Plutoniumh@aol.com
Subj:    sicence
Date:    97-03-06 22:52:48 EST

 I,m wondering about info on alien or top seacret technology also worm holes
space and time distorbinces.aslo any info about alien language or alpabet or
a copy of some markings.

please respond

UOF ENGINE MADE CLEAR

Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 12:21:32 -0800
From: Your_Username@rulfsw.fsw.LeidenUniv.nl
Subject: st953343@rulfsw.leidenuniv.nl

The principles of the UOF_engine may become clear when people have read
the paper over Mr. Ronald D. Pearson, the great scientist. His address can
also be found on internet, using Altavista or such a search-program

Olav.

NELLIS PREDICTION

From: Dave B <bethland@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Black aircraft at Nellis airshow -- prediction
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 23:33:11 -0600

Rather than a revelation, I predict a display of previous black projects
that recently have seen the light of day.  My guess -- most likely they
will be UAV's.

THEY'LL CONSIDER IT!

From: Xfile1055@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 03:12:52 -0500 (EST)
To: webmaster@ufomind.com

On one of the last mailing lists this person brung up the Nellis Airshow and
he said that their might be two black projects there the b-2 and f-22
prototype. He left a URL for the official web page and I went there. Thats
where I noticied that you could send Nellis AFB E-mail, so I decided to. I
said that since MJ-12 will probably tell truth on UFOs soon that they could
help by showing us black projects so we would get used to aliens and their
technology. Any way I told them they should have the Black Manta and the
Aurora there or at least fly the Aurora over the air show and they responded
to me that THEY WOULD CONSIDER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

  X FILE1055