Misc.: Server Performance, etc. [5 msgs]

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 15:22:54 -0800
Subject: Misc.: Server Performance, etc. [5 msgs]

MAILING LIST SERVER PERFORMANCE

The server that handles this mailing list seems slow these days.
Submissions may take up to 24 hours to get to subscribers.

This is good, because it forces us to produce thoughtful postings and
not message-by-message responses like on the newsgroups.

-- Glenn

NOTHING BLACK AT AIR SHOW

From: Michael Freeman <freema22@pilot.msu.edu>
Subject: RE: AREA 51: Nothing Black at Nellis Air Show
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 17:23:27 -0500

I agree. I was thinking that a demo of the RAH-66 prototype might =
happen. Sure, it's not an Air Force bird, but it is very cool. The other =
aircraft is probably going to be a Darkstar or Global Hawk. Whatever =
happens, it better be good. I will be disappointed if the Air Force =
doesn't make some waves at this aviation spectacular.

JSTARS

From: [Withheld]
Subject: what's the intrest in Jstars
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 22:27:47 -0800

I worked on Jstars for Litton GCS 5 years ago, it wasn't classified
then, nor is it now.  Not sure what the interest would be, It's
basically another I cubed system.  Lot's of information out there on
this type of system.  Try to find out about a program called P III, that
would be a little more interesting.

SEAN MORTON'S "ALIEN INTERROGATION" FILM

From: MIKE MCCANN <mccannfamily-tn@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Alien Interrigation
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 16:42:23 -0600

This sounds suspitiously like an old piece of Mj12 Folklore that they
taped an interview with a grey then planned to release it but changed
there mind.  I wouldn't hold my breath on this one being true...

Remember: If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is...

Michael C. McCann,
-Director, UFORA
Http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Vault/1183

AREA 51 VIEWPOINTS

From: MIKE MCCANN <mccannfamily-tn@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 16:48:09 -0600
Subject: drive

Is there a viewpoint into area 51 that can be driven to or all they all
hikes? and about  how view point total are left on public land?

[No, you can't see the base from anywhere you can drive to.  You have
to hike, and Tikaboo Peak is the only viewpoint that has been explored.
-- GC]

WRITING A BOOK

From: pounce@netpass.com (Frank McCann)
Subject: Book
To: webmaster@ufomind.com
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 13:05:15 -0800

once this awful crap has come out I want to write a book on it and you
can help me. I'm good at fiction but fact is tougher. You can blow me off
as a crant if u wnat but if u dont respond I will assume you are another
spook.
Frank A. MCCann pounce@netpass.com
PS I'm sick of all this crap, let's enter the millenia in honesty. We
can come up with related topics once this is all out in the God's light!

[Blew him off as a crank. -- GC]