Re: Declassified?!? Satellite Imagery

From: James R Graham
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 15:11:34 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Declassified?!? Satellite Imagery

Hi all,
To put my two cents in--I've found quite a few satellite photos at the
USGS site mentioned in
http://www.ufomind.com/area51/list/1997/mar/a21-001.shtml that have
Groom/Papoose Lakes in them and in all of these that area is blocked out
with the phrase "Frames Edited from = O. Neg." as Anthony stated followed
by one frame of a picture of the moon--what's up with that? I downloaded a
couple if anyone wants to see them.

james