My source Confirmed.... :)

From: ufologik@usa.net
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 20:01:55
Subject: My source Confirmed.... :)

Okay, I know this is getting old but, I just checked out a mailing
list and discovered that they Air Force will be announcing an automated
Flying Saucer Just like the one my source Described!    My guess is this is
black project #1.  #2 is anybody's guess.

Okay, Subject #2:
You are still in communication With J-2 right? Well, he was on TV last
night and said something about August,2002.  Please ask him what he was
talking about and what will happen/be said?