Misc: People's March, Buffets, etc. [4 msgs]

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 20:38:02 -0800
Subject: Misc: People's March, Buffets, etc. [4 msgs]

PEOPLE'S MARCH COMMENTS

Subject: [Fwd: Area 51 "People's March" Update]
From: james <jmunro@intergate.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 18:55:46 -0500 (EST)

> places as far away as New Zealand, Australia,
> Canada and increasingly, from Great Britain.

It would be very stupid for non-American citizens to take part in the
"peoples march". You would only put your self in danger. It is wise not
to participate in demonstrations if you are a foreigner in that country.
The feds will have you locked up faster than their own citizens.
Nothing like finding "foreigner aliens" marching up to one of the most
secret military installations in the US.

CAMPBELL'S OTHER LIFE

From: dice@primenet.com (Andrew "Dice" Gore)
Subject: Re: Best Buffets Rated! (Update)
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 20:30:10 MST

The best buffet reviews I've read are from Glenn Campbell. Glenn is a UFO
researcher, of all things; he's very well known and respected in the UFO
field, and has been on network TV a number of times. He used to live in a
trailer in the desert near Area 51 with no electricity or plumbing, but I
guess that got a little boring and lonely for the poor guy. He moved to Vegas
and lives near the Strip, where he has become an expert in the local's fine
art of cheap buffet surfing. His Web page devoted to the best buffets in town
is hilarious and informative, and a must-read for anybody who ever again plans
to try one. I've recently added it as a featured link at my Vegas web site.
Check it out!  I'm at:

http://www.primenet.com/~dice

[Buffet page: http://www.ufomind.com/buffets ]

DEAR AREA 51 PERSON: ANY SAUCER JOBS AVAILABLE

Subject: Aliens on earth!
From: Rick Ueberroth <ricku@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 17:37:01 -0500 (EST)
To: area51@lists.best.com

Dear area 51 person,
        Why is area 51 so classifed? I found out! You people have a
flying saucer, and phisical contact with aliens! And I already know what
your going to tell me, "What are you talking about? I asure that there is
no alien space craft or aliens that we have obtained, no aliens have ever
visted earth." Yeah, right. I bet your also wondering where I found this
out too, my secret. And i've seen a space craft myself. I have friends
that have seen space crafts and reletives too. Now I want a straight
answer, how much do you know about these aliens, and this space craft.
And, to prove to you that I know about this space craft you have, i'll
descibe it to you: from the out side it looks like an ordinary piece of
metal, but from the in side there are no edges at all, everything is
rounded off, no corners, it is completely un human. Also, to prove to you
that you have had phisical contact with aliens I will tell you about
them: One of them was about 5ft. 4in. and is bald, it has big eyes, so
dark and shiney you could see yourself in them. When you speak to him, he
speaks back, only in your voice. I know a lot about area 51, and I think
it's pretty cool, so if you can't tell me the stuff I want to know, could
you at least tell me how I could get a job there, when I get older.
                Scincerly,
                        Mike

P.s. Why does the government pretend that area 51 doesn't exsist?
Everybody all ready knows about it.

TRUTH HANDLING ABILITIES DERIDED

Subject: i deride your truth handling abbilities
From: "Kevin O'Shea" <kevin_oshea@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 19:08:18 -0500 (EST)
To: area51@lists.best.com

it nice to know that you think were idiots and that we can't handle "the
truth".