Cult Leaders Claim to be Alien "Walk-Ins"

From: Dimos Homatas
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 1997 08:13:18 -0800
Subject: Cult Leaders Claim to be Alien "Walk-Ins"

I visited the Heaven's Gate site just a minute ago, and i saw something of
common interest(here on the list).Just see this
http://mirage.hotwired.com/heavensgate/95upd96.htm
,3rd paragraph.It says the following:

"It seems that we arrived in Earth's atmosphere between Earth's 1940's and
early 1990's. We suspect that many of us arrived in staged spacecraft (UFO)
crashes and many of our discarded bodies (genderless, not belonging to the
human species), were retrieved by human authorities (government and military). "

Maybe someone read the book ?
Dimos Homatas