Arizona Sightings on Strange Universe Tonight (3/31)

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 16:09:15 -0800
Subject: Arizona Sightings on Strange Universe Tonight (3/31)

From: S.Catam@ix.netcom.com
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 18:46:34 +0000
To: Multiple

Dear Friends:

     I wanted to take this moment to remind you that we are dedicating
an entire show to the recent wave of sightings in Arizona, and the
response from people at the GULF BREEZE UFO conference last week.  It's
the first time we have done a show like this, and I am pleased with the
outcome.  It will air on Monday Night, March 31st.  Please tell all your
friends to watch.

     STRANGE UNIVERSE is up for renewal, and our fate will be decided in
the next two weeks.  The powers that be will decide if we are going to
continue, and if so, what our show will look like.  NOW IS THE TIME FOR
YOU TO E-MAIL ME YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSES AND REQUESTS.

      Also, if any of you have seen my "greatest hits presentation" that
I have done at MUFON meetings, THE PROPHETS CONFERENCE, GULF BREEZE, the
UFO EXPO West, please feel free to include your response in the E-mail.
Thanks.

      Let's hope that we can work together more closely than ever,
especially in light of the tragedy in Rancho Santa Fe and the obvious
backlash that will be coming from that situation.  Ironically, I was
moderating a panel in Gulf Breeze the night of the suicides and we
talked about the irresponsibility of people going on shows like Art Bell
and making grand apocalyptic announcements!

      Have a Happy Easter Weekend.    Best Wishes,  Scott Catamas

     Producer-STRANGE UNIVERSE